Market debut of a detector superior in aluminum-wrapped products
- Detects metal contaminants in aluminum-wrapped products
- High-sensitivity detection of metal contaminants such as iron and stainless steel chips in aluminum-wrapped products achieved by magnetization technique.
- Insusceptibility to moisture or salt content allows stable metal contaminant detection no affected by the change of temperature or salinity of products.
- High-sensitivity detection no affected by the shape or the direction of metal contaminants.
- Optimization of the detection head achieves high-sensitivity detection of contaminants such as fine wires. Which affect the sensitivity of the detector depending on the direction
- High-sensitivity detection of stainless steel
- Our unique magnetoreflection technology allows high-sensitivity detection of stainless steel, which has so far been considered difficult.
Major target products
- Aluminum-wrapped products Chocolate, gum, retort pouch products, sprinkle flakes, soup packed in bag, packed noodle, cake, pudding, yogurt, etc.
- High-salinity products Bean paste, pickles, etc.
Note) Magnetic metals such as iron and SUS430 and stainless steel processed by cutting and bending (placed under stress) such as SUS304 and SUS316 can be detected.
Principle of detection
The magnetizer section magnetizes metal contaminants contained in products, and the detection head measures the amount of magnetization of those contaminants (magnetoreflection technology), judging whether metal contaminants such as iron and stainless steel, which can be magnetized easily, are contained.
Stable detection of metal contaminants is allowed because the performance is not affected by aluminum wrapper that cannot be magnetized easily or by the state of the product itself
ฝากชื่อ อีเมลล์ เบอร์โทร หรือข้อมูลติดต่อไว้ด้านล่างได้เลยค่ะ